There is a tide in the affairs of men,
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune



State of the Blog


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My fellow internetizens,

I am gratified to inform you that "Taken At The Flood" has reached its six month mark. I remember with fondness that heady day in Cow Hollow when I woke up, kicked a few cats, yelled at the neighbors, then logged on to see what kind of mayhem and destruction I could wreak upon the rest of the world. Since then, we have posted 108 times, and as of press time, 22,699 visits have been logged. This is somewhat misleading since we were on pace to have approximately 3,500 visits at the six month mark, however for some reason Google Image Search is under the misapprehension that this site hosts a rather interesting picture of Jessica Alba (which I linked to here). As a consequence, about 19,000 people over the last four weeks have visited the site and, I can only assume, left sorely disappointed.

I am still unclear as to who reads this blog, so, as an anniversary present, please either send me an email or leave a comment if you are a reader.

Thanks,

Sunset


4 Responses to “State of the Blog”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Do you want me to make a birthday cake for your blog?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I regularly read the blog - also comments.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You've got a steady following down here in Ozzie-land. Keep the soothing combination of straight-up canadian hip-hip style, international tycoon-dom and downright hilarity coming. We'll be sure to tune in.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey shaz,

    i read your blog because i am fascinated by the city of istanbul. spent 10 days there about 3 years ago and dying to go back.

    thanks for bringing back great memories of such a beautiful city.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Sunset Shazz
  • Living the dream in Istanbul, Türkiye
  • I grew up in the hardscrabble streets of suburban Ottawa, Ontario, committing petty crime, insulting the elderly - basically the classic misspent youth. When I was 19, I moved to West Philly, where I put myself through the Wharton School by dealing crack and hustling. After stints in Paris and London, I eventually graduated and moved to San Francisco, where I put in eight years hard labor working for The Man. But now I pop bottles with models, deciding cracked crab or lobster - who says mobsters don't prosper?
    More information about this blog.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3