There is a tide in the affairs of men,
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune



Back on the road


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My buddy Ace has, to his parents' consternation, decided to visit Nepal and Tibet on his last major trip before he starts his high-powered career in Silicon Valley (involving moving, shaking and breakfasts with VCs at Il Fornaio).

To my own parents' consternation, I have decided to join him.

So I shall be leaving the city for about 10 days, returning just a day after The Double Barrel arrives in town from Cali. Double B is in for a merry ride, given that his constitution will be geared towards marathon training, rather than Turkish city living.

I shall do my very best to travelblog from Nepal, but I'm not sure how reliable internet access will prove to be.

In the mean time, here's a picture from Gündoğan, on the Bodrum penninsula:



Nice view from a proposed project.


0 Responses to “Back on the road”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Sunset Shazz
  • Living the dream in Istanbul, Türkiye
  • I grew up in the hardscrabble streets of suburban Ottawa, Ontario, committing petty crime, insulting the elderly - basically the classic misspent youth. When I was 19, I moved to West Philly, where I put myself through the Wharton School by dealing crack and hustling. After stints in Paris and London, I eventually graduated and moved to San Francisco, where I put in eight years hard labor working for The Man. But now I pop bottles with models, deciding cracked crab or lobster - who says mobsters don't prosper?
    More information about this blog.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3