There is a tide in the affairs of men,
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune



I'm going to destroy this remote


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's official. German television producers are the stupidest people on the planet. Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't teach go on to careers in German television programming and production.

Just so you know, when they say "we're gonna show Men's Ice Hockey", they really mean "we're gonna show the nightly news, then a talking head, followed by about ten minutes of hockey, then an Austrian medal ceremony, a long interview with some athletes, a silly reality tv contest, and some figure skating."

None of this would be so bad if the effing IOC would let me listen to my team on the internet. I will pay good money for this privilege, you bastards. This, to quote my cousin, is market failure.

I'm so pissed off right now.


. . . In other news, Katarina Witt is still hot.


4 Responses to “I'm going to destroy this remote”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i cannot acesss you articles. I hope you and the lardo are having a good tima.

    Dad

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You are soooooooo wrong Shoe.... televison producers del Estados Unidos are the stupidest! LOL! ;)
    Oh wait - They are the smartest!! They have us all HYP-NO-TIZED!

    Gah! You're right again!
    :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You know -- I thought you were someone else... but now I now who you are for sure.

    Do you know who I am?

    Our most recent commonality lies here: Dr.Sinan.com


    Good God - I have forgotten your true name... who is this Sunset Shazz!

    ... there has been a great confusion as to where things really are

    LOL!

    Turkey, eh? Good For you!
    Ready for the Solar Eclipse?!

    :)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Did I neglect to mention that in my lexicon the word "now" and "know" are one in the same?!


    Who is this man who laughs?!?!

    :)

    By the way... what is stopping the wayward web-traveller from assimilating the name J-Sun and ostensibly becoming me?!

    So depressing. I will leave you now.

    or do I mean to say "know"?


    I just don't now, I mean know ACK!

    ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Sunset Shazz
  • Living the dream in Istanbul, Türkiye
  • I grew up in the hardscrabble streets of suburban Ottawa, Ontario, committing petty crime, insulting the elderly - basically the classic misspent youth. When I was 19, I moved to West Philly, where I put myself through the Wharton School by dealing crack and hustling. After stints in Paris and London, I eventually graduated and moved to San Francisco, where I put in eight years hard labor working for The Man. But now I pop bottles with models, deciding cracked crab or lobster - who says mobsters don't prosper?
    More information about this blog.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3